Bichectomy Surgery (Cheek Fat Removal)
What is a bichectomy? Cheek fat removal surgery
What is a bichectomy? The removal of cheek fat pads known as 'Bichat oil pad' from inside the mouth.bichectomyIt is called '(cheek fat removal surgery). Appropriate and selected patients who have structurally flat and wide cheeks, who want to narrow and slim their face despite their healthy weight for face thinning It is an aesthetic procedure applied.
How is a bichectomy done? How is cheek lift surgery performed? How is face thinning surgery performed?
- It is a daily procedure and does not require hospitalization.
- Bichectomy surgery can be performed under general anesthesia or under sedation.
- The patient's mouth is opened and an entry point of approximately 2-3 cm is created into the mouth.
- Through this incision, the 'Bichat fat pad is found and separated from the surrounding tissues.
- It is taken by acting in a careful manner.
- After the cheek oil is removed, the tissues are washed and cleaned.
- After the process is completed, the incision is carefully closed with special fusible stitches, also known as 'ghost stitches', which will dissolve over time. The same is applied equally to both sides and the transaction is successfully terminated.
What should those who have bichectomy surgery pay attention to? What should those who have face thinning surgery pay attention to? What should those who have cheek fat removal surgery pay attention to?
- Those who have face thinning surgery should stop blood thinners such as aspirin 7 days before surgery.
- It is also important that those who have had bichectomy surgery do not have an infection in the mouth (teeth, gums, etc.).
- Smoking after cheek fat removal increases the possibility of infection, it is not preferred.
- Those who have cheek thinning surgery will overcome the process relatively easily with a liquid-weighted, frequent and grainless diet that does not require chewing for the first 3-4 days after the surgery.
- Edema / swelling may occur after cheek fat removal surgery, and it may take about 3 months for the full result of these swelling to occur.
Bichectomy surgery price, bichectomy prices, cheek removal surgery price, bichectomy prices, cheek fat removal price, bichectomy price, face thinning surgery prices
For bichectomy cheek fat removal surgery prices, please contact: Request Price Quote
Cheek thinning and other topics related to Face thinning
Cheekbone aesthetics (Relatively, increasing the cheekbones and the volume on them makes the lower face thinner.)
Masseter botox (Sometimes, clenching teeth or masseter muscle, which is structurally outside of both jawbones, can gain volume and show the face wide. The purpose of masseter botox is to reduce the volume of this muscle)